how to switch typing from on screen keyboard to smart keyboard on iPAD
I have a smart keyboard attached to my iPad but I am unable to type on the keys and have to use the on screen keyboard.
- Asked by Suzy R from League City
- Flag as inappropriate (how to switch typing from on screen keyboard to smart keyboard on iPAD)
1 Answer from the Community
All you have to do is connect the keyboard and it automatically switches over.
- Answered by Jackson E from Marietta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it compatible with smart cover
- Asked by Holly K from Bothell
- 9 Jun, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with smart cover)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet