Why does this version with the numeric keypad cost $30 more?
Is there really that much more engineering that went into this model? Or material costs? Maybe it's $30 more because of packaging?
- Asked by Kristopher L from Woodridge
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does this version with the numeric keypad cost $30 more?)
1 Answer from the Community
It's about 40% bigger and uses more keys and materials as you suggest. It's probably more of a specialist accessory than the smaller keyboard, as not everyone will want the numeric pad, and it's obviously that much bigger.
- Answered by Paul G from Wolverton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the keypad have a USB port
- Asked by Rhonda N from Richmond
- 27 Dec, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the keypad have a USB port)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…