does the case add much bulk to the phone
im asking this because i am thinking of getting an iphone 8 plus
1 Answer from the Community
The case does not add a lot of bulk. The case is super thin and protective. This is definitely a great case for your new iPhone 8+, but if you’re looking for more protection than just normal use, going with a Tech 21 Case or OtterBox case is the way to go. This case will protect for minor drops and protect your back glass from scratching over time.
- Answered by Jorge S from Brandon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How much bulk does it add? I’m also looking at the Spigen liquid crystal which adds 0.12.”
- Asked by Jesuzaine O from Edmonton
- 24 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (How much bulk does it add? I’m also looking at the Spigen liquid crystal which adds 0.12.”)
- Asked about: iPhone 11 Clear Case
How much weight does the case add?
- Asked by James H from Ripon
- 31 Aug 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How much weight does the case add?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Hardshell Case for MacBo…