Are the iPhone Lightning docks main component milled and anodized aluminum or are they injection molded plastic with a metallic coating?
1 Answer from the Community
Anodised aluminum. In fact, all MFI components have to use the same type of aluminium to be approved.
- Answered by Jeff C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this product made of brushed aluminum?
- Asked by Chuck E from Ada
- 20 May, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product made of brushed aluminum?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
Does this work with the Apple iPhone Lightning Dock?
- Asked by Tristan D from Rochester
- 8 Jan, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the Apple iPhone Lightning Dock?)
- Asked about: mophie juice pack classic for iPhon…
Does it have metal or plastic connectors?
- Asked by April I from La Marque
- 12 May, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have metal or plastic connectors?)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Woven Nylon