Does the magnet on the case interfere with the digital compass on my iPhone X ?
My iPhone 6s has a non Apple PU leather case with a magnetic closure similar to this Apple product. The magnet interfered with the Digital Compass to the extent that it would read anything from 10° to a whopping 180 ° out. Not good for cross country work.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How do different cases interfere with the use of this dock?
- Asked by Christopher S from Lithia
- 26 May, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How do different cases interfere with the use of this dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Does this case interfere with signal strength?
- Asked by Hope L from Riverside
- 9 Nov, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case interfere with signal strength?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…