Hi. This sport loop watch band looks like it is fastened with Velcro. Won't it pull at the loops and quicky leave the band looking 'fluffy' & messy?
3 Answers from the Community
It's a specially designed hook-and-loop tape similar to Velcro, but I think it's an improvement. Looks like the loops are closed, and the hooks are also modified. I'm hoping that means the fuzzy thing that happens with Velcro won't be such an issue her. Time will tell.
- Answered by Terry A from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
That’s my biggest concern. I bit the bullet and bought it though. We’ll see.
- Answered by Osahon O from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I look forward to hearing the results of those who bought it. Love the look of it!
- Answered by Glenda W from Bacchus Marsh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I have a Sport Loop band, can you change out the Sport Loop band to a Sport Band on a 38mm band?
- Asked by Teresa W from Irondale
- 28 Dec, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Sport Loop band, can you change out the Sport Loop band to a Sport Band on a 38mm band?)
- Asked about: 42mm Black Sport Band – M/L & L/XL
Is the Milanese Loop watch band water resistant?
- Asked by Michael Q from Boise
- 4 Nov, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Milanese Loop watch band water resistant?)
- Asked about: Watch