How does the Nike Sport band hold up swimming every day in chlorine pool - Any issues?
- Asked by Lauren A from Clearwater
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the Nike Sport band hold up swimming every day in chlorine pool - Any issues?)
2 Answers from the Community
I've owned the black/gray Nike band that came with my Nike+ Apple Watch and wearing it in the pool didn't make the color fade at all. I've wore it in the pool for 12 days in a row so far and no fading at all. Hopefully this helped!
- Answered by Joshua B from Claysville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm in the Military and every morning after PT I take a quick 5 Lap swim to cool down before I hit the shower to get cleaned up for weapons training and running kill house drills all day until my squad is activated for a op. As long as you run your WATCH AND BAND under some warm water after swimming in chlorine it'll never affect it, at least it hasn't affected me and the is my daily morning routine for the past 10 months. My bands end up looking dirtier by the end of the day after shooting all day, the gun shot residue and carbon fouling that dusts over my watch and band from shooting In very close quarters indoors. I wear the new OD Green Nike Sport Band Apple calls it khaki and black or something like that, but it's the Nike Sport Band that is Military Green color to use civilian terms and there is a Nike Sport Loop that's the same OD Green color, solid dark green I got that one too just cuz it's the only other band that I can wear while I'm on duty in uniform cuz my BDUs are Multicam pattern. But no just rinse your watch and bands off after exposure to chlorine or even salt water to and you'll be squared away soldier!
- Answered by Dalen B from Ridgedale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Would I be able to use this band while swimming (mainly in chlorinated water)?
- Asked by Sarah G from Ottawa
- 30 Jul, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Would I be able to use this band while swimming (mainly in chlorinated water)?)
- Asked about: 42mm Pride Edition Woven Nylon
Will chlorine pool water affect the finish on the gray aluminum watch?
- Asked by George F from Atlanta
- 20 Dec, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will chlorine pool water affect the finish on the gray aluminum watch?)
- Asked about: 38mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band – S/M …
Is this loop "waterproof enough" to swim with?
- Asked by Navneet S from Boronia
- 18 Sep, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this loop "waterproof enough" to swim with?)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Sport Loop