Is this as bulky as say, Otterbox Defender? I want a small lightweight cover. I had a Spygen on my 6 plus but I'm more concerned with new glass back
2 Answers from the Community
No it is nowhere near the bulk of any otterbox model. I tried 2 other brands including Speck’s Presidio before buying this one and this is by far the best. Extremely thin and feels great to use. Also love that the case doesn’t cover the bottom so swiping up to go back to the home screen is way easier. Probably not the same protection level as some others but if you just want something to protect the back glass and you’re careful about not dropping, this is perfect.
- Answered by Alex Y from Allen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is pretty lightweight, definitely less than the OtterBox mentioned. I’d say this is about the perfect balance of protective vs. lightweight for most people.
- Answered by Holden M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a IPhone 6plus with a Otterbox Defender case, will the new iPhone lightning dock allow its use?
- Asked by Blaine H from Ocala
- 16 Sep, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a IPhone 6plus with a Otterbox Defender case, will the new iPhone lightning dock allow its use?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold
will it work on phone with otterbox defender case
- Asked by Debbie S from Fuquay-varina
- 19 Apr, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work on phone with otterbox defender case)
- Asked about: Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple …
Will this cover make it easier to hold an iPad?
- Asked by John H from Sherborn
- 1 Feb, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cover make it easier to hold an iPad?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Charcoal Grey
No answers yet