What is standby time of battery life? (If I have them in ear and on, but not listening or talking) want to know if I can use as Bluetooth headset?
1 Answer from the Community
As stated on the page: AirPods with Charging Case: More than 24 hours listening time,3 up to 18 hours talk time AirPods (single charge): Up to 5 hours listening time,1 up to 3 hours talk time 15 minutes in the case equals up to 3 hours listening time or up to 2 hours talk time
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Deaf in one ear - can you use one Pod at a time?
- Asked by David K from Gladstone
- 5 Jun 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Deaf in one ear - can you use one Pod at a time?
I’m deaf on one ear. Can I use the right earbud on left and vice versa?
- Asked by April A from Cupertino
- 16 May 2019
- Flag as inappropriate I’m deaf on one ear. Can I use the right earbud on left and vice versa?
do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty
- Asked by Julia L from Mandeville
- 4 Jul 2017
- Flag as inappropriate do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty