Will it fit XL wrists?
I can't wear my Apple Watch band anymore because I have two splints one on each wrist that I will have for a very long time and I want to wear my Apple Watch over top because I feel naked without it. Will this fit over the splint?
And yes I am very aware it will not track my heart with the split on there...that's why I took the passcode off.
- Asked by Kerry M from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it fit XL wrists?)
2 Answers from the Community
Oh no. :-( sorry you have the splint on. Hope your okay!!
I believe so. As you can tell from the pictures, it's adjustable.
It looks like it can be adjusted far.
But uh, i mean, buy it. Maybe if it doesn't fit you can take it back and get your money back? :)
(God bless, Sir)
- Answered by Brynn M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The 38mm will fit wrists 125-195mm
The 42mm will fit wrists 145-215mm
So as long as you measure your wrist and is within it should fit hope this helps
- Answered by Paul H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are XL wristbands available?
- Asked by Manuel E from Wappingers Falls
- 28 Dec, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Are XL wristbands available?)
- Asked about: 38mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band – S/M …
What is the wrist size for band
- Asked by Dana T from Irving
- 1 Feb, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the wrist size for band)
- Asked about: Watch
What is the length? What is the minimum and maximum circumference wrist that the band will fit?
- Asked by Charles D from Falls Church
- 20 Sep, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the length? What is the minimum and maximum circumference wrist that the band will fit?)
- Asked about: 38mm Black Sport Loop