is there a way to use to use the urBeats3 earphones with lightening connector at the gym where the gym TVs use the traditional plug in tips?
1 Answer from the Community
No, there is no adapter that goes from Lightning (female) to 3.5mm (male). If this is something you need on a regular basis, I would recommend that you instead get these exact same headphones but in the 3.5mm connection format, and use the Lightning to 3.5mm adapter that was included with your iPhone. Cheers
- Answered by Adam H from Bradford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect my ipad with the lightening connector to my TV with this?
- Asked by John N from Sutherland
- 27 Jun, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my ipad with the lightening connector to my TV with this?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable