Can this new USB-C adapter read SD cards that contain regular files (using Files app) rather than being neutered to work only with Photo/Video?
Since the new iPad Pro now has USB-C rather than Lightning, the third-party dongle I have that allows me to work with the files stored on my various SD media will no longer be applicable once I upgrade my iPad Pro. Given the parameters of the technology, there should be no legitimate reason why the Files app will not read data on external media (such as SD cards, flash drives, or hard drives). This is one of the LAST remaining issues with using iPad Pro as a “professional” device. The other remaining issue is that it doesn’t yet have xCode.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 29 May 2012
- Flag as inappropriate can i transfer file from ipad to usb/sd card
No answers yet
can you connect & will it work, an SD Camera Card Adapter
- Asked by Erick K from Long Beach
- 17 Apr 2015
- Flag as inappropriate can you connect & will it work, an SD Camera Card Adapter
Works with External HDD, USB Sticks or SD Cards (for other files than photos)?
- Asked by Lourenço V from Lisboa
- 24 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Works with External HDD, USB Sticks or SD Cards (for other files than photos)?