Do they work with Skype for business in Window 10 (Dell laptop)?
I success to connect my new Beats Powerbeats Pro to my Dell laptop (window 10), I can hear the sound from Youtube or other music. But when I use Skype for business, the counter party can hear my voice, but I cannot hear his voice. It is strange, pls help and advise how to set up. Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, with any device with Bluetooth it will work...! About you second question, I think you need to configure the Skype program, once you pair the Bluetooth (Powerbeats) with your device you can configure the Powerbeats sound In Control Panel and them to Bluetooth configuration, and them properties or preference (I'm so sorry I only use MAC, I'll trying to remember step by step how can you configure your sound in Windows) after that, you can choose the Output sound and you can change the level that you want, same with the Input Sound, So like that you can choose the level desire for your call. I hope this can help you. if you have any other question just let me know...!
- Answered by Harold R from Layton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use these with my Dell laptop at work?
- Asked by Kevin F from Columbus
- 8 Sep 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use these with my Dell laptop at work?
Use for Windows Laptop (as well as MacBook Pro)
- Asked by Bradley P
- 9 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Use for Windows Laptop (as well as MacBook Pro)
Does this work with Windows 10 Bootcamp?
- Asked by Carter D from Hendersonville
- 14 Jul 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Does this work with Windows 10 Bootcamp?