Are AirPods pro compatible with tv
I have a Samsung QLED Bluetooth enabled tv. My current AirPods cut in and out or stutter when connected to the tv. Will the AirPods Pro perform better or are they designed to only be used with mobile devices
- Asked by Sue B from Epping
- Flag as inappropriate Are AirPods pro compatible with tv
2 Answers from the Community
They are definitely compatible easily with Apple TV but with regular TV, I would assume that they would be as long as the TV as a Bluetooth audio feature. I can't speak to the reliability of the connection but I imagine it would have to work in some capacity if the TV has Bluetooth.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Thanks for your response. I have the older air pods and although they connect easy enough, they have a great deal of static and cut in and out a lot. Samsung (TV manufacturer) says air pods are not designed to be used with a tv. They work fine if I’m using Apple TV. The only choices Samsung gave me are over the ear and big and not very comfortable. I was hoping the pros may have been designed to work better with straight tv sound.
- Answered by Sue B from Epping
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this case compatible with the new AirPods pro?
- Asked by Wesley G from Orlando
- 10 Nov 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is this case compatible with the new AirPods pro?
Are AirPods compatible with Fitbit watches?
- Asked by Suzanne S
- 18 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Are AirPods compatible with Fitbit watches?
No answers yet