How capable are the AirPods Pro with the iPhone 6?
Hi, I am aware that apple says that the iPhone 6 is said to not be compatible with the AirPods Pro, but i heard that thats not the case. What I have heard is they do work with eh phone but are not able of using the full capabilities of the earphones. I would like to ask, what are the disadvantages of having AirPods Pro with the iPhone 6?
- Asked by Leo U from Kew East
- Flag as inappropriate How capable are the AirPods Pro with the iPhone 6?
2 Answers from the Community
I am using them with my Iphone 6 plus and they do work. The noise cancellation does work as well, as well as Siri and answering the phone. What doesn't work is that you can't find them if you lose them, on your find my phone app. I lost one of them the first day, and was out of luck, having to replace it. I used the medium sized ear plug and it fell out running. Use the large size!
- Answered by George S from Foster City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I’ve been able to use them with an iPhone 5s and they work great.
- Answered by François D from Chicoutimi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will new AirPod pro wireless ear buds work with iPhone 6 Plus?
- Asked by Danelle B from Perth
- 29 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Will new AirPod pro wireless ear buds work with iPhone 6 Plus?
Can one (1) iPhone support two (2) AirPods?
- Asked by Glenn W from Mclean
- 20 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can one (1) iPhone support two (2) AirPods?