Is it the smart case charge the iPhone wirelessly or is the case connected to the phone then charge via lightning port from the case?
2 Answers from the Community
The case has an integrated Lightning jack that connects to the Lightning port of your iPhone. You can place the iPhone while in the case to a wireless charger and charge your iPhone and case wirelessly.
- Answered by Alexandros K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Through lightening, the case has the ability to recharge via wireless charging, standard lighting cable, or a usb PD charger with lightening.
- Answered by Alexander G from Midlothian
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the case stop the phone from charging wirelessly?
- Asked by Don L from San Diego
- 17 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does the case stop the phone from charging wirelessly?
Can the case charge separately from the iPhone
- Asked by Delbert S from North Lauderdale
- 26 May 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can the case charge separately from the iPhone
Does it wirelessly charge with the case left on the phone?
- Asked by Shagen G
- 6 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Does it wirelessly charge with the case left on the phone?