Will the camera lenses stick out past the edge of the case? For example, can you lay the phone flat on the table or will it be uneven?
4 Answers from the Community
No. I just got this today. I am putting it flat on my table and the lenses are not touching the table.
- Answered by Omeed A from Campbell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the camera lenses protrude about the thickness of a fingernail from the back of the phone. Any case wider than that will have a flat surface.
- Answered by Timothy S from Red Hill South
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No. This case will protect the camera lens properly.
- Answered by Ranjith A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
From what I can see in the pictures, it seems as though the lenses will not stick out from the phone and it will be able to lay flat.
- Answered by Razvan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will the camera lens protrude past the edge of the case or will it sit flush?
- Asked by Jason K from San Diego
- 11 Sep 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the camera lens protrude past the edge of the case or will it sit flush?)
- Asked about: iPhone 11 Pro Leather Case - (PRODU…
Does it have edge padding or protection?
- Asked by Eric R from Bainbridge Island
- 26 Aug 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have edge padding or protection?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 15‑inch MacBook …
No answers yet