Hi, I have a MacBookPro7.1, Intel Core 2 Duo, can I connect to the thunderbolt display? Thanks!
- Asked by Aisling O from Philadelphia
Apple Thunderbolt Display (27" flat panel)
Product No Longer Available
1 Answer from the Community
To use Thunderbolt Display, make sure you have the following:
• MacBook Air (Mid 2011) and later
• MacBook Pro (Early 2011) and later
• MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)
• Mac mini Server (Mid 2011)
• Mac mini (Mid 2011)
• iMac (Mid 2011)
• OS X v10.6.8 or later
Find out if your current Mac qualifies by clicking the Apple icon at the top left of your screen, choosing About This Mac, then clicking More Info.
I Got this right off the support website. Hope it helps.
- Answered by Helen S from Fox Lake