how do I replace my charger

I have an iPhone 3G and my charger is on the blink. Where can I get a new charger or do I have to buy a new iPhone?

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    Assuming you mean the small white square power adapter that came with the phone, you can get them from the apple store. It's called Apple 5w USB Power adapter. The cable is available separately from the adapter.

    • Answered by Jay H from Windsor
    • 20 Sep, 2012