Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can this connect with Iphone 6
- Asked by Rabia S from Seattle
- 22 Jun, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this connect with Iphone 6)
will this work with my iMac 21" 2013?
- Asked by Joann D from Canal Winchester
- 7 Nov, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with my iMac 21" 2013?)
How is the flash drive formatted as I'm looking for something to transfer imovies to.
Last year I made an imovie for my holiday which was about 45 mins long, and a mixture of photos and videos.I was able to drag and drop it onto a Sandisk 32gb flash drive without any problems, and can view it on my tv through the XBox.This year I have done the same thing and my movie is about 30 mins.When I try to drag and drop to the same usb stick, which has 14gb storage left on it, I get a message saying the volume is too large.I reduced the quality & also compressed through Quick Time Player to about 3gb but it still won't transfer to the stick.I am wondering if this Sandisk usb stick is formatted to better suit the Mac but does it then mean it won't work in the XBox?
- Asked by Deborah W
- 13 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the flash drive formatted as I'm looking for something to transfer imovies to.)