Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I use 2 or more cameras
- Asked by Richard M from St John
- 29 May, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use 2 or more cameras)
idoes the camera works in other country
Hit I live in other country, Israel. I would like to know if the D-link Oman if the camera will work in Israel.
- Asked by Vlad S
- 10 Sep, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (idoes the camera works in other country)
Is the camera pet friendly
I have a small dog that stays in the house all the time. Will the dog trigger the sensor, or can it be set to detect movement above a certain height only?
- Asked by Ron K from Seventeen Mile Rocks
- 27 May, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the camera pet friendly)
D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD - data immediately saved on iCloud?
I am interested in purchasing the D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD. Before I make a decision, I have some questions:
1. I read that data is saved on a SD card. However, is video data also readily transferred to an iCloud account? (To which, I can readily view on my iPhone?) Seems to me that if there is only the availability of local video data storage a SD card in the camera, well, then any burglar with a slight tech background would know to take the SD card or actually the camera with him....
2. With regard to the OMNA app for the iPhone, are snapshots taken, i.e. when motion is detected? Do I receive an immediate warning on my iPhone? Needless to say, the quicker an intruder is detected and pictured, the quicker I can inform the police. Also, having a clear, high quality picture of the intruder would greatly assist in further criminal prosecutions.
I would like to have answers as I seriously want to provide further security to my house (break-ins here are on the increase) and the camera is expensive.
I don't want a clever toy, I want effective, quality, fast security.
Thanks for any advice you can give,
- Asked by Garry P
- 27 Apr, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD - data immediately saved on iCloud?)
can I connect more then 1 phone to the D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera
- Asked by Leon B from Southbank
- 26 May, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect more then 1 phone to the D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera)