Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will you be able to wirelessly charge the phone while keeping the case on?
For many cases, you aren't able to wirelessly charge the phone through the case. This is a thinner case. Will you be able to charge through the case?
- Asked by Keneth C from Rosemead
- 27 Oct, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will you be able to wirelessly charge the phone while keeping the case on?)
Can you dock it in the official iPhone dock with this case on?
- Asked by Juan Carlos V from Asheville
- 7 Nov, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you dock it in the official iPhone dock with this case on?)
What material is this case made from? Is this case made from a soft grippy rubbery material or a hard tough plastic? Ive had 2 pervious tech 21 case
which Apple case offers maximum protection for iPhone X
Ok I have just bought an iPhone X & have fitted a SPECK hi impact protection case & a tempered glass screen protector.
However previously I had an iPhone 6s with an Apple silicon case which felt much better & more grippy.
This SPECK case I bought recently may be good for protection but it is hard plastic & slips out of my hand very easily.
Question:- Which case does Apple sell that offers the best impact protection & has a grippy feel to it ?
- Asked by Tim S
- 14 May, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (which Apple case offers maximum protection for iPhone X)