Similar questions from the community
Does this cable work with movie player app?
- Asked by David W
- 13 Aug, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable work with movie player app?)
No answers yet
How do I connect my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.6.8) with an HP w2207 monitor?
I see from the Apple Support Communities forum that in April 2010 there were problems with this when a large number of people upgraded from Snow Leopard 10.5.8, and their Macs wouldn't recognize this monitor, when previously they had done so prior to upgrading their OS.
I don't want to get the wrong or an unnecessary cable, nor do I want to mess with the software.
- Asked by Jeremy H
- 8 Apr, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.6.8) with an HP w2207 monitor?)
Can the composite cable input Buzz Player files?
- Asked by Anjaan P from Sydney
- 16 Feb, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the composite cable input Buzz Player files?)
Can I watch Eurosport Player on my TV from my iPad?
I've got the Eurosport Player app on my iPad 2 and before buying the Apple Composite AV Cable, would like to know if I will be able to watch Eurosport programmes from my iPad on my TV. Thanks.
- Asked by Janet S
- 10 Feb, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch Eurosport Player on my TV from my iPad?)
can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders
I have videos from when I went on holiday years ago on an old (10+ years) tape based camcorder. I want to import these videos and use Imovie if possible. Wondering whether the composite cable is the right cable to do this?
- Asked by Kevin G
- 3 May, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders)
what cable do i need to connect my iphone5 to my tv
I have downloaded netflix onto my iphone5s. How can I connect my iphone to my tv to watch the films? I don't have an Apple tv.
- Asked by Amanda P
- 12 Jan, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable do i need to connect my iphone5 to my tv)
i wont to connect my ipod to my stereo, it has the av cables to use. but should i connect through the headphone connection or the dock area???? could
could i purchase this product and it connect ok, and would it connect through the headphones or the ipod dock at the base of the ipod???
Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?
Or does Apple TV need to be connected to the TV via the HDMI port (plus an adapter to connect the HDMI cable to the Composite cable)?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- 19 Dec, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?)
Can you still charge the iPhone in the universal dock while using this cable?
I want to use this cable to connect the universal dock to an amp via red and white connectors and still charge the iPnone
- Asked by Brian G
- 14 May, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you still charge the iPhone in the universal dock while using this cable?)
Which is the appropriate av out cable for iPhone 4, to connect to a samsung basic projector. It has a yellow and white sockets. Will this cable work?