Similar questions from the community
how can I burn CDs and DVDs with the usb superdrive?
- Asked by Alejandra F from Mexico
- 27 Dec 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I burn CDs and DVDs with the usb superdrive?)
Burning DVD's & CD's on Macbook Pro Retina
I am about to purchase a macbook pro and am wondering about creating CD's and DVD's. I know that I need an external superdrive with the retina display. Is this all I need to be able to create and burn a DVD or a CD as I will have to do this as part of my job.
- Asked by Renee W from Ormeau Hills
- 18 Aug 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Burning DVD's & CD's on Macbook Pro Retina)
Can you use 2 x USB Superdrives simultaneously?
for example burn a CD on itunes using one and burn a DVD at the same time with toast using the other....
Or even better do apple have plans on bringing out a multi-disc burner?
- Asked by Nathan L
- 21 Aug 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use 2 x USB Superdrives simultaneously?)
No answers yet
Does the usb superdrive dvd and cd connect to my apple tv
Im thinking of buying the apple tv, could i put the usb superdive into my apple tv so i can watch dvds????
- Asked by Emma Ffion A
- 30 Aug 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the usb superdrive dvd and cd connect to my apple tv)
Is there a specific cd or dvd format I need to burn from this device?
- Asked by Amelia S from Knoxville
- 6 Aug 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a specific cd or dvd format I need to burn from this device?)
Do all CDs and DVD s work on SuperDrive ?
Windows Xp CDs precisely
- Asked by Mozna T from Cobram
- 30 Jan 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do all CDs and DVD s work on SuperDrive ?)
No answers yet
DVD Drive connection to iPad
I have a USB CD/DVD Drive for my iMac. Is there a connector available so I can connect it to my iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Kathy C from San Antonio
- 11 Feb 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (DVD Drive connection to iPad)
Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina
Hi , on my old laptop I could insert a DVD into my reader/writer drive and import DVDs to my iTunes , so when I bought my new MacBook Pro , and went into iTunes I was surprised to see only the tunes I had purchased from the store , not the ones I imported from my own cd collection . So basically my question is if I buy the SuperDrive can I import my CDs to my iTunes account as I have a lot of CDs and I'm not purchasing again from iTunes , when I have the physical cd here , I will buy songs from iTunes I don't already own , but I want to know if I can add them to my iTunes account on my MacBook , not listen to them through the SuperDrive , I know I can do that , but can I import them permanently onto my MacBook , many thanks for replies in advance , john , new to all things apple lol
- Asked by John D
- 15 Oct 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina)
Does this product read all types of DVDs/CDs
I recently bought a MAC desktop after 25+ years with PC.
all my trips are on DVDs or CDs loaded from Windows programs. Will this read them or will keep spitting them out.
Is there a way I can look at my pictures again ?
- Asked by Hazel J from Qualicm Beach
- 15 Apr 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product read all types of DVDs/CDs)
No answers yet
For new 2018 Mac Mini, what CD/DVD drive will work with the USB-C connector?
I am dead in the water because cannot reload Adobe software from original disks. Have run across many caveats regarding 2011 Mac Mini vs new one (OS maybe), so need to be certain what peripheral reader will work. Please help!
- Asked by Joan S from Meta
- 27 Nov 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (For new 2018 Mac Mini, what CD/DVD drive will work with the USB-C connector?)
Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8
I am planning on getting one of the new iMac's early next year.
Now, the new iMac's do not have an optical drive (like the Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina Display). I'm planning on getting the Apple Superdrive and also I'm going to be purchasing Windows 7 and Parallels Desktop 8 to install on my iMac.
I know it isn't possible to try it with the new iMac's yet, but I was wondering if anyone has tried or knows if its possible to use the Apple Superdrive with the Macbook Air Macbook Pro Retina Display when running Windows 7 through Parallels Desktop 8, basically does the Apple Superdrive show up in Windows 7 and are you able to read, burn CD's, DVD's in Windows 7 with the Apple Superdrive?
Thanks in advance.
- Asked by David T
- 11 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8)
Do i need a SuperDrive or can i use any disc reader for my new iMac (without an in-built disk reader) to access data on my DVD's/CD's?
Will this work with the upcoming iMac?
The new iMac that's due out in the coming months does not have an optical drive and I was just wondering if anyone knows whether this drive is the solution for those of us who still require CD/DVD burning ability. Cheers.
- Asked by Danial C from Maudsland
- 25 Oct 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the upcoming iMac?)
Can I plug the drive into a PC
I have an HP laptop running windows 8 and I'd like to add an external DVD/CD player - will the Apple drive work?
- Asked by Guy D from Melbourne
- 24 Jan 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug the drive into a PC)
No answers yet