Similar questions from the community
will this product allow me to download my lexicon alpha audio interface plugins from my disk on MacBook pro with retina 15".
I recently purchased a MacBook pro with retina display 15" and a bunch of recording equipment to record my music. Then when i tried setting up my lexicon alpha audio interface it required me to insert a disk to get the plugins for it to work on logic pro x. To which then i found this Mac that it doesn't have a disk drive (my bad for not doing my research i know :( ) so i guess what I'm asking will this apple usb superdrive allow me to download the plugins required recognise my audio interface on logic ?
Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina
Hi , on my old laptop I could insert a DVD into my reader/writer drive and import DVDs to my iTunes , so when I bought my new MacBook Pro , and went into iTunes I was surprised to see only the tunes I had purchased from the store , not the ones I imported from my own cd collection . So basically my question is if I buy the SuperDrive can I import my CDs to my iTunes account as I have a lot of CDs and I'm not purchasing again from iTunes , when I have the physical cd here , I will buy songs from iTunes I don't already own , but I want to know if I can add them to my iTunes account on my MacBook , not listen to them through the SuperDrive , I know I can do that , but can I import them permanently onto my MacBook , many thanks for replies in advance , john , new to all things apple lol
- Asked by John D
- 15 Oct 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina)
Will my SuperDrive play DVDs on my tv using my MacBook Pro with retina
- Asked by Ian W from Bracknell
- 5 Jan 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my SuperDrive play DVDs on my tv using my MacBook Pro with retina)
Will my old MacBook Air SuperDrive MB397G/A work on the new MBP retina displays?
Apologies but I'm finding conflicting answers online to this... I'm upgrading to a new retina 15" from my old air that died a few months ago, went to buy and noticed the MBP with optical drive has been ended so going the retina route but do I have to buy another SuperDrive or will the model above work still? Many thanks...
- Asked by Neil W
- 28 Nov 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my old MacBook Air SuperDrive MB397G/A work on the new MBP retina displays?)
Will this work on the new 13" Mac Book Pro? The text specifies a "Mac Book Pro with Retina Display". The new 13" MacBook Pro does not have Retina.
Is the super drive compatible with a MacBook Pro without retina display?
MacBook Pro 13-inch Mid 2012
Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
Software OS X 10.9.5
- Asked by Steven N C from Brimfield
- 15 Jul 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the super drive compatible with a MacBook Pro without retina display?)
In my new Mac Pro retina... Could I read the DVDs from another regions, or only in the country when I purchase the SuperDrive?
I travel a lot and I have different formats and regions in my DVDs collection and I want to know if the SuperDrive can read all the regions...
In my old laptop I can, but I'm not sure with SuperDrive, can anyone help me?
- Asked by Barbara W from Veracruz
- 24 Jul 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (In my new Mac Pro retina... Could I read the DVDs from another regions, or only in the country when I purchase the SuperDrive?)
Can I burn music from my CDs onto my MacBook Pro with touchbar using the SuperDrive and add them to my iTunes library?
- Asked by Danielle H from Belvidere
- 10 Apr 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I burn music from my CDs onto my MacBook Pro with touchbar using the SuperDrive and add them to my iTunes library?)
Can you have more than one Apple USB SuperDrive in operation at the same time on a Macbook 15" Retina?
I have a late 2013 Macbook Retina 15" 2.3 GHz i7 and was wondering about purchasing two Apple USB SuperDrives, i.e. one for each USB port. I have a number of DVDs I want to add to my hand-coded media entertainment app and running two drives simultaneously would make the import process much quicker.
My assumption would be that you can, but any info from others would be much appreciated.
Burning DVD's & CD's on Macbook Pro Retina
I am about to purchase a macbook pro and am wondering about creating CD's and DVD's. I know that I need an external superdrive with the retina display. Is this all I need to be able to create and burn a DVD or a CD as I will have to do this as part of my job.
- Asked by Renee W from Ormeau Hills
- 18 Aug 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Burning DVD's & CD's on Macbook Pro Retina)
Can I instal Program like FLStudio or PowerDirector 15 Ultra to my MacBook PRO with APPLE USB SUPERDRIVE? Need to know if I should buy it or no... thx
can I use it at MacBook Pro 13"???
- Asked by Jimy N from Muar
- 10 Aug 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use it at MacBook Pro 13"???)
No answers yet