Similar questions from the community
Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock
I have a Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component System Model MHC-EC909iP with a iPod dock that supports the iPod nano 1, 2 , 4 & 5 generations.
- Asked by Gregory V from Manjimup
- 5 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect my ipod to a mini hi fi system that has an older ipod dock)
is it strong enough to hold an ipod
If I use this connector to connect an ipod 5th gen to my exusting dock that I use for my ipod 4th gen will it be able to support the weight of the ipod properly? :-)
- Asked by Richard C from Hobart
- 12 Sep 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is it strong enough to hold an ipod)
No answers yet
Does the Lighting to 30-pin adapter work with a Sanyo clock radio with docking station? (At least 2yrs old)
I'm curious as it already works with my ipod 4th gen and adapter.
- Asked by Stacey M from Adelaide
- 16 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lighting to 30-pin adapter work with a Sanyo clock radio with docking station? (At least 2yrs old))
Will it work/fit with the Conran Audio Speaker dock for iPod and iPhone?
I bought one of these docks when I had an iPhone 4.
I would like to know if there is room to fit both the adapter and the iPhone 5 (which is longer than the iPhone 4) into the dock.
- Asked by Alexandra R
- 24 Jan 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work/fit with the Conran Audio Speaker dock for iPod and iPhone?)
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
will this work to connect ipod 5th gen to ipod 4th gen dock?
- Asked by Deborah M from Bunyip
- 18 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work to connect ipod 5th gen to ipod 4th gen dock?)
Does this work in IPod docking stations
Do you have an adaptor for a standard Docking station to suit new IPod touch (with Lightning Connection).
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- 21 Dec 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
is there an adapter you can use to plug a 4th gen ipod nano into a new docking station featuring only a lightning docking port?
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
Will I be able to dock a new iPhone with lightning adapter into an apple iPod hi-fi with the old 30-pin adapter?
The Hi-fi has an AUX port at the back, so I can use an audio cable if needs be and I remember my old iPhone wouldn't charge on it, so if I were to buy it; it would have to dock and charge and play through the speakers to make it worthwhile.
- Asked by David B
- 26 Nov 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
No answers yet
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station
Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?
I use this docking station to charge my phone at night and as an alarm with music. I have bought a cheap version of the adapter which works to charge with my old cable but not on the docking station. Obviously would like to know if it is compatible before I pay the apple price.
- Asked by Joanne J
- 5 Apr 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?)
Will this allow me to use my apple keyboard and ARS 35I Docking station with my IPAD 4
I have upgraded my IPAD 2 to an IPAD 4. The cable connections are smaller on the IPAD 4. Can I put this adapter on my keyboard and/or Docking station on one end and put my IPAD 4 on the other end to allow me to continue to use it
- Asked by Gordon D
- 3 Jul 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow me to use my apple keyboard and ARS 35I Docking station with my IPAD 4)