Similar questions from the community
Is there an adaptor to put my Ipod Classic in a lightning dock?
- Asked by Linda L from Deux-montagnes
- 3 Jan, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adaptor to put my Ipod Classic in a lightning dock?)
Mini cooper auxilary cable, if i then plug this adaptor into the auxilary 4s part, then into my iphone 5, will it play music through the car?
Does this work in IPod docking stations
Do you have an adaptor for a standard Docking station to suit new IPod touch (with Lightning Connection).
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- 21 Dec, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
Will this adaptor work with the Sonic i301 iPod Dock
- Asked by Neil S from Battery Hill
- 28 Dec, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with the Sonic i301 iPod Dock)
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
I have lost the full charger to my iPhone 5s that I got for christmas, I have an iPad charger block that connects to the mains and a lead I was wondering if I can use this to charge my phone as I have an ipod docking station and so would be able to plug this into that so I don't need to buy a new one"
- Asked by Bethany H
- 23 Feb, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
No answers yet
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station
is there an adapter you can use to plug a 4th gen ipod nano into a new docking station featuring only a lightning docking port?
will this work with TEAC HD Radio Receiver? Used previously with iphone 4s
docking for iphone, ipod, or nano
- Asked by Cathy H from Johns Creek
- 11 Apr, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with TEAC HD Radio Receiver? Used previously with iphone 4s)
Will this work with a Bose sound dock so that I can plug in an iPhone 5 and be able listen to music
I ask as the description states that "Video and iPod out are not supported"
Will it work/fit with the Conran Audio Speaker dock for iPod and iPhone?
I bought one of these docks when I had an iPhone 4.
I would like to know if there is room to fit both the adapter and the iPhone 5 (which is longer than the iPhone 4) into the dock.
- Asked by Alexandra R
- 24 Jan, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work/fit with the Conran Audio Speaker dock for iPod and iPhone?)
I have been given a Bose sound dock with a lighting adaptor point but only have iPods with the older 30 pin socket, are there adaptors for this?
I need an adaptor to go from lightning to 30 pin, not 30 pin to lightning, is there such an adaptor?
Can I use this to dock my iPod 5 in my old iPod 4 dock?
I have a iPod docking station that I used for my iPod 4. Now that I have an ipod 5, it obviously won't fit in my docking station. Is this what I need to use to dock my iPod 5?
- Asked by Cheryl L from Winnipeg
- 19 Apr, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to dock my iPod 5 in my old iPod 4 dock?)
does this fit iphone 5 and connet to docking station with clock?
I have just got a IPhone 5 but have a alarm docking station will this adapter work?
- Asked by Victoria F
- 24 Nov, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this fit iphone 5 and connet to docking station with clock?)
Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player
I own a JVC RB-NV50 Boomblaster which I use for dance classes. My husband has just bought me a nano ipod 7th generation. Unfortunately the JVC has a 30 pin ipod dock and a usb port but wont read the ipod using the usb port. Will it be able to read the ipod using the lightning to 30 pin adaptor?
- Asked by Sheila C
- 30 Dec, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player)
apple universal dock
hello there! i have an iphone 4s and an apple universal dock. i am planning to buy the new ipod nano with the lightning dock. can i connect the ipod nano to my apple universal dock by using the lightning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Ria F from Tarlac
- 3 Jul, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (apple universal dock)
No answers yet
power lead connecter to convert iphone 4S to iphone5
I have a number of power cables for an iphone 4s which no longer fit the iphone 5. Is there an adapter which will do this? Regards John Kennedy
- Asked by John K
- 1 Oct, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (power lead connecter to convert iphone 4S to iphone5)
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.