Similar questions from the community
Does it Supports ipad mini with both video and audio
- Asked by Qaisar K from Newyork
- 2 Jun, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Supports ipad mini with both video and audio)
What apps are not supporting video out thru this cable?
I want to you this cable to watch video on tv from you tube, IPLA , or other apss. Please list all aps not supporting video out.
- Asked by Remigiusz G from Raleigh
- 29 Jan, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What apps are not supporting video out thru this cable?)
Do I have to be on wifi or have hotspot for the cable to work
- Asked by Shaun S from Lanham
- 24 Aug, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to be on wifi or have hotspot for the cable to work)
No answers yet
Will this work on my iPad mini with the version fios app so I can watch cable on my tv streaming from my iPad ?
- Asked by Victoria R from Port Washington
- 25 Nov, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on my iPad mini with the version fios app so I can watch cable on my tv streaming from my iPad ?)
sync cable for transferring data from iphone to ipad.
- Asked by Michael J. W from Charleston
- 4 Jul, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (sync cable for transferring data from iphone to ipad.)
Does this cable charge the iphone or ipad battery?
While this is an audio and video adapted, how does the device stay charged with this?
- Asked by Matthew Z from Costa Mesa
- 20 Sep, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable charge the iphone or ipad battery?)
Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?
My Hyundai car was shipped with a 30 pin adapter for iPhone 4/4S, witch connects to the panel through both a USB and a P2 audio cable. Using this 30 Pin to Lightning adapter, can I charge and listen to music with my iPad Air 2 in the car sound system? Also, can I use it to charge the iPad with the iPhone 4 cable and power outlet connector?
- Asked by João Paulo R from Sorocaba
- 6 Nov, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?
I have an iphone 5 and the current cable adapters does not support video when plugged into my double din car stereo for navigation; does this A/V adapter work?
- Asked by Alfredo A from Concord
- 8 Nov, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?)
iPhone 5 / iPad Retina Display lightning cable , av tv cable hdmi
Hello , i was wonder before i buy an av cable for my iPhone 5 and iPad retina display with lighting connector , will the cable display what i see on my iPad/iPhone5 " Will i see my home screen"?
- Asked by Ryan M
- 27 Dec, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5 / iPad Retina Display lightning cable , av tv cable hdmi)
What color format does it output through HDMI?
I already have this adapter and it could display my iPad mini 2 screen on an HDMI monitor.
However, when I tried to hook it up with Blackmagic UltraStudio mini recorder, the mini recorder didn't get any video.
It looks to me that the mini recorder only supports YUV color format.
Someone in BlackMagic's forum told me that this adapter may output only in RGB format.
(I don't use any copy-protected video)
So, can someone please confirm what color format it outputs through its HDMI port?
- Asked by Jongam P from Emeryville
- 16 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What color format does it output through HDMI?)
No answers yet
Will this crazy setup work?
I've planned quite the complicated setup for the iPad Mini in my car for video and audio. First, I plug the Lightning to HDMI Adapter into the iPad.
From the HDMI branch of the adapter:
A1. HDMI cable
A2. HDMI to composite converter (ViewHD)
A3. Composite cable
I'll be using these for video output only – not sound. I'm assuming the display mirroring will work; however, I'm concerned about interfacing the different resolutions of the iPad Mini and the car head unit. Also, would it be a better idea to go with VGA stuff instead of HDMI?
From the Lightning branch of the adapter:
B1. Lightning to 30-pin adapter, 0.2 m
B2. 30-pin car-integrated iPod cable
I'm looking to get audio, charge, and music control from this branch. I get all three currently from just the 30-pin car-integrated iPod cable; I wonder if any of the functions will be lost along the way.
Please let me know if this will all work!
- Asked by Alexander K from Rockville Centre
- 12 May, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this crazy setup work?)
No answers yet