Similar questions from the community
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- 25 Oct, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- 1 Jun, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
The only adaptor I have for my Ipad 4 is a 2008 ipod charger (I don't know the wattage). Will this 12 w charge my ipad quicker?
Does it comes with a wire?
Does it come with a wire for iPad 1-3, iPod 4?
- Asked by Hui Jia Y
- 2 Dec, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it comes with a wire?)
Can i use 12 watt atapters to charge my iphone xs max
- Asked by Thanush K from Sathyamangalam
- 21 Oct, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use 12 watt atapters to charge my iphone xs max)
Does this come with the cable that came with the iPad 2 when it was purchased?
The cable that came with the charger for my iPad 2 has broken. I need a replacement.
- Asked by Dana M from Cascade
- 12 Nov, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with the cable that came with the iPad 2 when it was purchased?)
Can I use 12watt adapter to charge my iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Mohamad Azhar Azizan B from Georgetown
- 13 Feb, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use 12watt adapter to charge my iPhone 5s?)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
Does this come with the long extension cable the 10w charger came with?
- Asked by Matthew M from Redondo Beach
- 25 Oct, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with the long extension cable the 10w charger came with?)
I bought an iPad in HK and it comes with a UK prong (the adapter between the charger and the wall socket). Can I replace or buy a prong for EU?
Does 12 watt power adapter work with the latest ipod classic 160gb ?
- Asked by Jack P from Bridgewater
- 7 Aug, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does 12 watt power adapter work with the latest ipod classic 160gb ?)
will this new 12W adapter work with 1st generation iPad? Will it increase the charging time of 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation iPads?
is there a warranty for this?
the charger has stopped working and i can only charge through the car charger so it's not the ipad
- Asked by Noa B from Mareeba
- 1 Feb, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a warranty for this?)
No answers yet