Similar questions from the community
european plug for power adapter?
My power adapter has a UK 3pin plug which slots in. Can I get a European plug to slot in when I go abroad?
- Asked by Sue A
- 26 Oct, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (european plug for power adapter?)
No answers yet
Is this product available in Europe (i.e. with CE marking and having 2-pin Euro plug. Or is it available in the U.K. with 3-pin plug?
Can I use the IPad Air2 plug for travel to Cuba with an adapter? Or do I need to purchase a power converter to change from 220v to 110v
- Asked by Clint B from Nanaimo
- 24 Jan, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the IPad Air2 plug for travel to Cuba with an adapter? Or do I need to purchase a power converter to change from 220v to 110v)
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- 1 Jun, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?
Purchased the World Travel Adapter Kit, but don't have the "power adapter or AirPort Express" adapter the user guide suggests to connect these. Is this the correct adapter needed for iPad mini/iphone6
- Asked by Lori H from Seaford
- 21 Apr, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
I bought an iPad in HK and it comes with a UK prong (the adapter between the charger and the wall socket). Can I replace or buy a prong for EU?
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
Does this come with a 30-pin cable?
I need both an adapter and cable but can't find a 30-pin adapter anywhere.
- Asked by David C from Media
- 18 Jan, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a 30-pin cable?)
will this charger allow me to use my ipad air 2 whilst charging as the charger i use now does not, the touch screen is not responsive whilst chargin
- Asked by Jennifer H from Brecon
- 7 Dec, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will this charger allow me to use my ipad air 2 whilst charging as the charger i use now does not, the touch screen is not responsive whilst chargin)
Is the plug fused?
I am wanting the plug part only to power a camera battery recharger as an alternative to plugging in the long cable that came with the charger. The plug needs to have a 3A fuse or at least be able to be fitted with one.
- Asked by Christian W
- 5 Oct, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the plug fused?)
No answers yet
Can I buy this with a Europen Plug
I don't want to have the whole travel adapter---just want to buy this power adapter in Australia for use in Europe. Don't need the Australian plug at all
- Asked by Frank H from Highbury
- 25 Jan, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy this with a Europen Plug)
Can I use this on a us ipad
- Asked by Nadeem H from Huntingdon
- 27 Dec, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this on a us ipad)