Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this adapter works with Canon 5D Mark II? Or will it pop up ‘this device used too much power’?
I’m looking for an adapter to enable my camera to be transferring photos to my iPad. Since I’m going a trip soon where I’ll not going to take my laptop along with me, so I’m looking for an alternative to transfer my photo from camera to my iPad. However there’s a lot of complaints said this adapter is not functioning, is it true? I’m planning to use it along with my Canon 5D Mark II, iPad Air and iPhone 6.
- Asked by Francis T from Butterworth
- 19 Jun 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter works with Canon 5D Mark II? Or will it pop up ‘this device used too much power’?)
Can this be used with iPhone6? What USB device powers it?
1. Will this work with iPhone 6 (not listed under compatibility)?
2. Hard to understand exactly what powers this. Is it a power supply? A powered hub? the USB3 connector used for the Mac?
- Asked by Scott M from Stoneham
- 22 Mar 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with iPhone6? What USB device powers it?)
Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
In the compatibility list says it is, but it doesn't work with mine, it says "the connected device requieres too much power". I'm using the iPad power adapter ofcourse. The device i'm trying to connect is a Focusrite 2i2, it works just fine with the iPhone SE, but the iPad is not working with it. Please let me know if there's a fix for this, thanks!
- Asked by Ivan V
- 9 Mar 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?)