Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this work with a 85W MagSafe Power Adapter?
- Asked by Elizabeth S from San Jose
- 30 Dec, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with a 85W MagSafe Power Adapter?)
Can I use the UK power adapter extension cable with my US-purchased 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter to charge my US-purchased 2015 macbook pro in the UK?
Can I use this with my Apple 85W MagSafe Power Adapter (for 15- and 17-inch MacBook Pro)? I have stood on the plug and broken it!
Is my Power Adapter Extension Cable (used with my previous MacBook Pro and 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter) compatible with the 61W USB-C Power Adapter?
I assume that the cable i have is the same as that currently listed in the Accessories section of the online store. Can it be used with my new computer/power adapter?
Possibly a dumb question but can you use the US cord in Europe with a simple plug adapter?
I know that the MagSafe itself is dual-voltage but I noticed that there is a "125 Volt 2.5 A" stamped on the cord itself no mention of euro voltage rating.
- Asked by Erik L from Milwaukie
- 30 Jan, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Possibly a dumb question but can you use the US cord in Europe with a simple plug adapter?)
Is there a shorter version of this?
I would like a very short version, like just 1 ft long. Thanks!
- Asked by Andrew A from Culver City
- 16 Dec, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a shorter version of this?)
No answers yet
Will this work for the 87W USB-C chargers as well?
Just bought the 15" Macbook Pro with USB-C charging. It does not come with the extension like the previous models do.
- Asked by Jordan S from Battle Creek
- 19 Feb, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for the 87W USB-C chargers as well?)