Questions & Answers for Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
104 Questions from the Community
Yes, but due to the way in the Air works out routing, the wired connection will take precedent unless:
1) The wired and wireless are on different networks and you are trying to communicate with someone on the same network as your wireless connection (This is known as 'directly connected')
2) You manually enter a specific route and point it out of your wireless interface
3) You remove the default gateway from your wired connection (In which case you will only communicate do 'directly connected' network via your wired port unless you enter a manual route as per point 2 above)
I hope that makes sense.
- Answered by Paul B from Coventry
- 29 Oct, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can i connect my apple macbook air to both wifi and usb ethernet at same time of different connections)
what is the weight in kg or grams?
need to calculate total weight of macbook air and accessories for my travelling needs.
- Asked by Teddy D from Haymarket
- 25 Feb, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the weight in kg or grams?)
Does the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter work on Windows8 64bit ?
- Asked by Mamunur Rashid R from Sharjah
- 9 Sep, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter work on Windows8 64bit ?)