Questions & Answers for Apple Composite AV Cable
125 Questions from the Community
Sorry, the answer is "nope" assuming that you are asking if you can press the Interactive Board to control the finger gesture on your iPhone. The AV Cable will output video & audio. Since the Interactive Board requires the USB to be connected to a computer with the necessary driver to work, there is no way to control the iPhone. The USB cable is for charging and syncing with iTunes only.
- Answered by Fong K from New York
- 18 Nov, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How can I connect my Iphone to an Interactive Board / Smartboard? Is this possible?)
How do I connect my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.6.8) with an HP w2207 monitor?
I see from the Apple Support Communities forum that in April 2010 there were problems with this when a large number of people upgraded from Snow Leopard 10.5.8, and their Macs wouldn't recognize this monitor, when previously they had done so prior to upgrading their OS.
I don't want to get the wrong or an unnecessary cable, nor do I want to mess with the software.
- Asked by Jeremy H
- 8 Apr, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.6.8) with an HP w2207 monitor?)
my car has Composite AV connections only. can i use the lightning adapter with my Apple Composite AV Cable to watch and charge Iphone5?
- Asked by Bristol R from Norfolk
- 31 Jan, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (my car has Composite AV connections only. can i use the lightning adapter with my Apple Composite AV Cable to watch and charge Iphone5?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
No answers yet