Questions & Answers for Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (for MacBook Pro with Retina display)
8 Questions from the Community
Look on the adapter's side. If like mine your vision is not good enough - shoot it with your iPhone and enlarge on a bigger screen.
Wattage is voltage multiples by amperage (max current).
If you see "Output: 20V = 4.25A max." it's 85 watt charger.
Hope it helps.
- Answered by Sergey Z from Brooklyn
- 28 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (how do you tell the difference between a 60-watt charger and an 85-watt charger?)
Is it o.k. to swap a.c plugs (duckheads), from one adapter to another?
I have a 85w megasafe2 adapter and a magasafe 60w adapter, and I am not sure if the a.c. plug I am using is from my 60w, or my 85w adapter, and I am using the plug on my 85w adapter.
- Asked by Michael A from Novato
- 28 Aug 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it o.k. to swap a.c plugs (duckheads), from one adapter to another?)
Is there a chance to switch the wall adapter from Thai into something else?
I'm thinking about buying a macbook pro in thai and I was wondering if I could switch the wall socket/adapter to fit Israel wall sockets without any additional
- Asked by Semion L from Arad
- 28 Feb 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a chance to switch the wall adapter from Thai into something else?)
how long is the cord and how can you extend the length?
- Asked by Cj S from Ellensburg
- 28 Apr 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (how long is the cord and how can you extend the length?)