The ultimate music authority.
HomePod is built to bring out the best in Apple Music. Just ask Siri and you can play pretty much any song you can imagine.1
- 6.8 inches high (172 mm)
- 5.6 inches wide (142 mm)
- Weight: 5.5 pounds (2.5 kg)
- High-excursion woofer with custom amplifier
- Array of seven horn-loaded tweeters, each with its own custom amplifier
- Six-microphone array for far‑field Siri
- Internal low-frequency calibration microphone for automatic bass correction
- Direct and ambient audio beamforming
- Transparent studio-level dynamic processing
- Stereo pair capable
- Apple Music1
- iTunes Music Purchases
- iCloud Music Library with an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription
- Beats 1 Live Radio
- Apple Podcasts
- AirPlay other content to HomePod from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Mac
- 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- Direct guest access2
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Multiroom speaker support with AirPlay 23
- English (Australia, Canada, UK, U.S.), Mandarin (China mainland, Taiwan), Cantonese (China mainland, Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Spanish (Mexico, Spain, U.S.), Japanese
Can I use HomePod as the speaker for my AppleTV for video content, if so are there any lip sync issues?
- Asked by Sean M from Dungarvan
- on Nov 25, 2019
AnswerYes you can. No there are no issues with syncing sound with the timing of the video. The HomePod cal
Yes you can. No there are no issues with syncing sound with the timing of the video. The HomePod calibrates with the video content to address this, so you will not experience any latency between the audio and video streams.
- Answered by Mark C from Chicago
- on Nov 29, 2019
does the home pod have an equaliser control to enable preferred sound output
- Asked by Rob B from enfield
- on Oct 27, 2019
AnswerNot on the device. When using AirPlay, you can set an equaliser preset from your iPhone.
- Answered by Nathan M
- on Oct 28, 2019
Can two HomePods (paired for stereo) be used as a normal speakers while working on Final Cut Pro without any lag?
- Asked by iZANKY . from 港区海岸
- on Nov 11, 2019
Can I play BBC Radio 4 through HomePod?
- Asked by WMM R from Windermere
- on Sep 14, 2018
Best Answer:Download the BBC Sound app and airplay to Homepod
- Answered by Peter B from CARMARTHEN
- on Dec 28, 2018
Am I able to connect HomePod to a 3rd party speaker; to enable using Siri functionality but have the audio routed to another, higher-quality speaker?
- Asked by Joe R from Glasgow
- on Aug 19, 2019
AnswerNo, there are no ways to connect HomePod via jacks to any other input OR output devices. It connects
No, there are no ways to connect HomePod via jacks to any other input OR output devices. It connects via wifi only.
That said, have you listened to a HomePod? It's been tested by audiophiles and rated as the full equal of other systems that, in some cases, cost considerably more. I'm sure there are other, higher-quality systems, also higher-priced; dollar for dollar, the HomePod is pretty amazing.
2 Answers(Am I able to connect HomePod to a 3rd party speaker; to enable using Siri functionality but have the audio routed to another, higher-quality speaker?)
- Answered by John A from NEW YORK
- on Aug 28, 2019