* Monthly pricing is available when you select Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) as payment type at checkout at Apple, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. Financing terms vary by product. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at special storefronts. The last month’s payment for each product will be the product’s purchase price, less all other payments at the monthly payment amount.
1. Verizon Special Offer: Get a $200 Gift Card. Activate your own Cellular iPad online at verizon.com. Requires new postpaid tablet line. Select any Verizon consumer postpaid data plan. How to Redeem: Submit promotional application through vzw.com/myverizon within 30 days of activation. Apple may provide certain information about your device and purchase to Verizon to facilitate and verify your eligibility for this Special Offer. Receive a $200 Verizon e-Gift Card when you activate an iPad purchased from Apple Retail or apple.com on any Verizon consumer postpaid plan. Redeem via your Notifications on the My Verizon app or vzw.com/myverizon. Customer must submit for redemption within 30 days of activation, and device must remain activated for 45 consecutive days. May not be combined with other promotional offers. We reserve the right to charge the amount of the Verizon e-Gift Card to your Verizon Wireless account if service is canceled within 12 months or change your price plan from an eligible plan. Your Verizon e-Gift Card will be sent via email within 8 weeks after receipt of claim to the submitted email address. This gift card can be used to buy merchandise & services at stores/kiosks operated by Verizon or at verizon.com. Gift cards cannot be used at Verizon Authorized Retailer locations. Gift cards can be used to pay a Verizon Wireless or Fios bill by visiting verizon.com or using the My Verizon app (wireless bills only) or My Fios app. Do not mail printed copy of digital gift card with your bill. For card balance call 1.800.876.4141 or dial #GIFT (#4438) from your wireless device. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except in those states as required by law. Use of gift card constitutes acceptance of all terms & conditions. Treat this card like cash, neither Verizon nor Apple is responsible for gift cards that have been lost, stolen, or damaged. Gift cards do not expire and are not subject to dormancy or other fees. Gift cards may not be used for resale, advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes without consent. Offer not available to Visible customers.
T‑Mobile & Sprint Special Offer: Get $200 back on any iPad purchased from the Apple Store and Apple.com. Via rebate with virtual prepaid card when you add a mobile internet line of 10GB or more. If you select a rate plan less than 10GB, you must select an associated limited data add-on (such as hotspot) to reach a minimum of 10GB. If selecting the Magenta Unlimited plan, you must also select the additional 10GB hotspot bucket to qualify for the promotion. Available at participating Apple Store locations and Apple.com. Tax on pre-rebate price due at sale. Qualifying credit, new mobile internet line (10GB or higher plan), activation, and redemption required. If you have cancelled lines in past 90 days, you may need to reactivate them first. Apple may provide certain information about your device and purchase to T‑Mobile/Sprint to facilitate and verify your eligibility for this Special Offer. $200 rebate via virtual prepaid Mastercard® Card, which you can use online or in‑store via accepted mobile payment apps; no cash access & expires in 6 months. Card is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. Lines must be active and in good standing when card is issued. Allow 6‑8 weeks fulfillment of offer requirements. Max 12/account. May not be combined with some offers or discounts.
2. Trade-in values will vary based on the condition, year, and configuration of your eligible trade-in device. Not all devices are eligible for credit. You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to trade in for credit or for an Apple Gift Card. Trade-in value may be applied toward qualifying new device purchase, or added to an Apple Gift Card. Actual value awarded is based on receipt of a qualifying device matching the description provided when estimate was made. Sales tax may be assessed on full value of a new device purchase. In-store trade-in requires presentation of a valid photo ID (local law may require saving this information). Offer may not be available in all stores, and may vary between in-store and online trade-in. Some stores may have additional requirements. Apple or its trade-in partners reserve the right to refuse or limit quantity of any trade-in transaction for any reason. More details are available from Apple’s trade-in partner for trade-in and recycling of eligible devices. Restrictions and limitations may apply.
3. Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) is a 0% APR payment option available to select at checkout for certain Apple products purchased at Apple Store locations, apple.com, the Apple Store app, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. See https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211204 for more information about eligible products. Variable APRs for Apple Card other than ACMI range from 10.99% to 21.99% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of April 1, 2020. If you choose the pay-in-full or one-time-payment option for an ACMI eligible purchase instead of choosing ACMI as the payment option at checkout, that purchase will be subject to the variable APR assigned to your Apple Card. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at the following special stores: Apple Employee Purchase Plan; participating corporate Employee Purchase Programs; Apple at Work for small businesses; Government, and Veterans and Military Purchase Programs, or on refurbished devices. iPhone activation required on iPhone purchases made at an Apple Store with one of these national carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, or T-Mobile.
4. Special pricing available to qualified customers. To learn more about how to start qualifying toward special pricing, talk to an Apple Specialist in a store or give us a call at 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE.
To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.
Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.