Refurbished AirPort Express
$49.00Was $99.00 Save $50.00
Originally released June 2012
Featuring a compact design, AirPort Express supports simultaneous dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi. Set up your wireless network quickly and easily using your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. Create a network just for guests. Stream music to any room in the house. And print from any room in the house, too. All with the fast wireless technology.
Apple Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products/great prices
- Stringent refurbishment process prior to sale
- Covered by Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty
- Supplies are limited
Learn more about Apple Certified Refurbished Products.
Easy Wi-Fi setup using iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Connect your DSL or cable modem to AirPort Express and create your new wireless network in just a few taps from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Or use the built-in AirPort Utility on your Mac. Setup is just as fast and just as easy.
Simultaneous dual-band 802.11n.
AirPort Express lets Wi-Fi-enabled devices connect to your network on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands. Which means every connected device automatically uses the best band available for the fastest possible performance.
Stream music with AirPlay.
AirPlay takes the music from the iTunes library on your computer or iOS device and sends it wirelessly to any connected stereo or speakers in your home (audio cable sold separately). Play music on one set of speakers — or if you have more than one AirPort Express connected to speakers, play your music from iTunes on all of them at the same time.
Print wirelessly from any room.
On the back of AirPort Express is a USB port that’s made for your printer. Just plug it in and instantly it’s like having a printer in every room. And since AirPort Express works with Mac and PC, everyone in the house can take advantage of one centrally available printer.
Compatibility and security.
AirPort Express is compatible with devices using the 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n specifications. So no matter what Wi-Fi device you’re using, it will work with AirPort Express. AirPort Express also features a built-in firewall to protect your network from malicious Internet attacks. The firewall is automatically turned on, so you don’t have to do a thing.
Create a guest network.
Set up a separate Wi-Fi network with a separate password just for your guests. Simply enable the guest networking feature, and your guests can access the Internet but not other parts of your primary network, such as your computers, printers, and LAN-attached hard drives.
What’s in the Box
Refurbished AirPort Express Base Station
0.9 inches (23 mm)
3.9 inches (98 mm)
3.9 inches (98 mm)
8.5 Ounces (240 grams)
Setup and Administration
iOS device with iOS 6 or later and AirPort Utility
Mac with OS X Lion v10.7.3 or later and AirPort Utility 6.1
Mac with OS X v10.5.7 or later and AirPort Utility 5.6.1
PC with Windows 7 or later and AirPort Utility 5.6.1
Shared Printing with a USB Printer
Mac with OS X v10.2.7 or later
PC with Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), or Windows 8
Wireless Device Access
Any Wi-Fi-enabled device that uses the 802.11a/b/g/n specification
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st Generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st Generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch (5th Generation)