One Drop Chrome Blood Glucose Monitoring Kit
One Drop Chrome Blood Glucose Monitoring Kit
Sleek, compact, and seamless, the One Drop Chrome monitoring kit combines advanced diabetes technology with well-designed supplies to match your modern lifestyle.
Blood glucose meter
Proprietary technology ensures clinically proven accurate, reliable results in just five seconds. The meter then wirelessly transmits that blood glucose data via Bluetooth to the One Drop Mobile app on your iOS device. Exceeding all FDA and CE requirements, the meter is compatible with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
With a fit that's flush against your fingertip, the lancing device draws a perfect drop every time. Custom depth settings provide just the right amount of pressure.
Accurate results require only a tiny drop of blood (0.5 microliter). And to conveniently maintain your supply, you can subscribe to One Drop Premium for unlimited test strips delivered on-demand. All for one low price without prescriptions, insurance, or hassles.
One Drop Mobile app
Sync your meter with the One Drop Mobile app on your iOS device to see all your blood glucose data and analytics at a glance. It lets you track everything in one place: blood glucose, food, medication, and activity.
Sleek, compact, and seamless
Easy to use and set up
Wirelessly transmits blood glucose data via Bluetooth to the One Drop Mobile app on your iOS device
Fits comfortably in a pants pocket or purse
Made from 100% responsibly sourced materials
Get unlimited test strips and on-demand diabetes support on the One Drop website
No prescriptions, no insurance, no hassles
What’s in the Box
One Drop Chrome meter
One Drop Chrome lancing device
One Drop Chrome test trips (Two vials of 50 strips each)
Two pre-installed CR2032 3-Volt Lithium batteries
Other Features: Batteries Required, Bluetooth, Health App Compatible
Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0
Power Source: Battery power
Batteries: CR2032 Lithium
Height: 1.125 in./2.86 cm
Length: 4.25 in./10.79 cm
Width: 4.125 in./10.48 cm
Mfr. Part Number: 8000-10495
UPC or EAN No.: 859509006026
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPod touch 5th Generation
Answers from the community
Can other comparable test strip work with onedrop meter
- Asked by Donna C from San Diego
- on Jun 26, 2018
What gauge are the lancets, and how do I order them?
- Asked by Gary H from Albion
- on Jan 13, 2017
The cost per test is defined as the cost of one test strip, plus one lancet. What is this device's cost per test?
- Asked by Danny Jeff B from Austin
- on Jul 20, 2018
Is this product covered by insurance? I have AvMed! are the strips and lancets covered by insurance also?
- Asked by Rene G from Miami
- on Dec 23, 2016
Assume that it is not because the product is still new and competing against some entrenched vendors Assume that it is not because the product is still new and competing against some entrenched vendors like Johnson & Johnson's Lifescan OneTouch and Roche's Accu-Chek products. Compared to insurance coverage, however, the subscription price for unlimited test strips from OneDrop is significantly less than many insurance copays. The OneDrop cost of about $400 per year for unlimited strips is without insurance, so no insurer games with "Quantity Limits" or "Pre-authorization" to check blood glucose. For example, if your insurance copay is $125 for 90 days of test strips, then One Drop is less expensive. If your insurance imposes a $1,000 or more deductible before test strip coverage, then One Drop is less expensive. If you use more than 6 test strips per day, then One Drop's annual cost is less expensive than WalMart's Relion Prime brand that costs 18 cents per strip. Walmart doesn't provide an iPhone app and reviews for OneDrop's app are better than apps from Lifescan, Roche and other competitors. The company's web site is onedrop dot today and you can find reviews with your favorite search engine.
- Answered by KEVIN M from Dayton
- on Jan 13, 2017
Is the lancing device and glucose meter made from stainless steel / metal or is it just called Chrome and it is made out of plastic?
- Asked by Gregory B from Portland
- on Oct 30, 2017
Can this device monitor Ketones or are there ketone strips available?
- Asked by Kenny W from Garden Grove
- on Apr 19, 2017
One Drop does not offer ketone support at this time.
- Answered by Grace F
- on Sep 20, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
One Drop Diabetes Management
One Drop | Mobile is a free award-winning app loaded with features to help you manage your diabetes.
* Featured in App Store as a “Best New App,” and TechCrunch, The Washington Post, Fortune, CNN, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, Inc., YAHOO! Finance, The Guardian UK, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk (http://diabetes.co.uk/), DiabetesMine, and more
* Winner of "Best Design" @ LAUNCH 2015 & “Best Alumni” @ LAUNCH 2016
* “It has been a huge help in lowering my HBA1C.” - jayhickey1
* “As a T1d for the last 52 years, this is the best app I've seen. My A1c dropped .5 point to 6.1 during that time.” - MoeGig
One Drop | Premium and Plus are monthly subscription services that include:
* One Drop | Chrome: A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that syncs data directly with the One Drop | Mobile app
* Test Strips: All the test strips you need delivered direct to your door
* One Drop | Experts: Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach via in-app chat
... all for less than a monthly co-pay. No insurance, prescriptions, appointments, or hassles.
Learn more by checking out the One Drop Store in Settings.
Apple Health® Integration
* Sync health data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike+, UP by Jawbone, Misfit, Pebble, Human, Strava, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS 3 App
* Log glucose, meds, food, and activity directly from your Apple Watch
* View your Daily Goals Progress and Glucose in Range right on your wrist
Scheduled Medication Reminders
* Get reminders to take all your meds (including non-diabetes meds) on time every time
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates & basal insulin will flow seamlessly into your timeline 24/7
* Log temp basals right from the home screen
Automatic Carb Counting
* Search for foods and One Drop tallies the carbs for you
* Build and save favorite meals
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Tap on your daily stats for a summary of your progress over time
* Swipe left on your timeline to see how much time you spend in range
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, French, and Russian
* Access region-specific food libraries for: Austria, Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States.
* Join a worldwide community of people with diabetes
* Tap on Community tab to see everyone’s moments
* Community Ambassadors share all their moments publicly
* Everyone else shares everything anonymously: privacy is guaranteed; your data is secure
* Check out the News tab for diabetes news, recipes, and community data …