Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan
The Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan helps you make your iPhone, iPad, or Mac photos even more remarkable—every day, anywhere. The plan comes with Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC, the world’s best desktop photography apps with everything you need to organize, enhance, and share your photos like a pro. It also gives you connected mobile apps and services that make it easy to have fun with your photos on the go.
Start with Lightroom CC to organize your photos and fine-tune lighting, punch up colors, remove haze, straighten tilted horizons, and make other quick fixes. All your changes automatically sync across your iPhone, iPad, and Mac so you always have the latest versions of your photos everywhere you are.
Next, transform your photos with Photoshop CC—remove unwanted content, combine multiple photos to make something new, create realistic blurs, add text, and more. Then use Creative Cloud Photography plan services to easily showcase your photos in great-looking portfolio websites, social graphics, web stories, and animated videos.
Access, edit, and enhance your shots anywhere, on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac
Easily make dark, dull-looking photos bright and vibrant
Adjust exposure, color, tone, contrast, and more
Capture photos in DNG raw format for maximum creative flexibility
Easily keep track of all your shots, organize all your photos in one place, whether you’re at your desk or on the go
Rate and label images and find them fast based on where they were taken, who’s in them, and other characteristics
Remove distracting objects such as power lines or dust spots with just a few clicks
Easily add or remove haze for artistic effect using a simple slider in Lightroom
Cut out, combine, and seamlessly blend photos to create sophisticated multilayered images
Straighten tilted or skewed images and automatically apply the same edit to the entire batch of photos
Create detailed, full-panorama images by stitching together multiple images with Lightroom CC
Create visual stories or a portfolio to show off your photography
Prepaid one-year subscription gives you full access to Creative Cloud Photography Plan features
What’s in the Box
Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan activation code and download link (Prepaid one-year subscription; renewal required to continue use after end of first year.)
Media: Activation Code & Download Link
Operating System: Mac OS X v10.10 or later, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, Window 10
Mfr. Part Number: 65275638
UPC or EAN No.: 883919271811
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
What format from iPhone is used in LR?
No answers yet
- Asked by John C from Mexico
- on Feb 17, 2020
After the 1 year, does the whole photoshop program delete from your devices? Or can you still use it?
- Asked by Sarah W from Carlsbad
- on Dec 5, 2017
The program does not delete, but it does not allow you to use it past the expiration date.
- Answered by William A from West Haven
- on Dec 11, 2017
what is subscription renewal cost for Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan
- Asked by Brad H from Three Oaks
- on Nov 12, 2017
Can the Adobe CC (LR and PS) software be installed on two laptops in our household, or just one?
Do you need internet connection to use the software?
3 Answers(Can the Adobe CC (LR and PS) software be installed on two laptops in our household, or just one?
- Asked by Andreas L from Waitsfield
- on Jun 2, 2017
Do you need internet connection to use the software?)