Microsoft Office 365 Home (12-month Subscription; up to 6 People)
How do you use office?
Office 365 Home
How do you use office?
Visualize your big picture with Excel
New Touch Bar integration
Bring your ideas to life with PowerPoint
Slides shine with PowerPoint Designer
Work smarter, faster, better with Word
Research without the search
Draw, edit, create with a digital pen
Synced and up-to-date on all your devices with OneDrive
Your favorite Office apps, uniquely built for Mac and iOS
Microsoft Office 365 Home offers one solution for your family across your Mac and iOS devices*. It provides Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. Work anywhere with apps that are always updated with the latest features. 12-month subscription for up to 6 people including 1TB OneDrive cloud storage each for each person.
12-month subscription for up to six people
1TB OneDrive cloud storage per person
Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook (Publisher and Access are available on PC Only)
For use on multiple Macs/PCs, iPhones, and iPads
Collaborate on documents with others online
Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
Your activation code will be delivered on a keycard with detailed instructions for installing the product; there is no CD or DVD
What’s in the Box
Microsoft Office 365 Home license key code (The manufacturer does not produce any CD/DVD/Flash drive for this product.)
Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
Media: Activation Code & Download Link
Operating System: Office for Mac requires macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra or later. Office for iPad, iPad Pro and iPhone requires iOS 10.0 or later, Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Service Pack 1
Mfr. Part Number: 6GQ-01028
UPC or EAN No.: 889842332346
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
*iOS devices require separate app download.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
"Can this one key code cover each of my devices (PC, iPad, and Macbook)? " Great question! Where is the answer?
- Asked by Rose D from Redding
- on Mar 25, 2020
Yes, it can.
- Answered by Holly P
- on Mar 31, 2020
I need this Office 365 Personal now - Can this be delivered via email?
- Asked by Holly U from Louisville
- on Mar 29, 2020
If I install Microsoft Office on my MacBook Air 13" will it automatically upgrade the contacts I have installed into the Outlook component?
- Asked by Valerie B from Thornton
- on Mar 24, 2020
Does this package of office come with publisher and access?
- Asked by Aaron C from blairgowrie
- on Oct 17, 2019
If Microsoft Office 365 Personal is installed on an iMac with two user logins, can both logins use the programs?
- Asked by Scott B from Santaquin
- on Oct 9, 2019
I contacted Apple chat because I had same question--Tristan said yes.
- Answered by Earl B from Williamsburg
- on Oct 10, 2019
When the 12- month subscription is over , do I have to pay for it all over again?
- Asked by Kiana B from Hartford
- on Oct 21, 2018
Yes, if you are willing to get updates and patches and real-time support. As, technologies are evolv Yes, if you are willing to get updates and patches and real-time support. As, technologies are evolving so fast, it's decided thus, to keep the users hassle free.
- Answered by Tamzid Hussain Khan C from Singapore
- on Apr 14, 2019