One Drop Chrome Blood Glucose Monitoring Kit
Sleek, compact, and seamless, the One Drop Chrome blood glucose monitoring kit combines advanced diabetes technology with well-designed supplies to match your modern lifestyle.
Blood glucose meter
Proprietary technology ensures clinically proven accurate, reliable results in just five seconds. The meter then wirelessly transmits that blood glucose data via Bluetooth to the One Drop Mobile app on your iOS device. Exceeding all FDA and CE requirements, the meter is compatible with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and iPod touch.
With a fit that's flush against your fingertip, the lancing device draws a perfect drop every time. Custom depth settings provide just the right amount of pressure.
Accurate results require only a tiny drop of blood (0.5 microliter). And to conveniently maintain your supply, you can subscribe to One Drop Premium for unlimited test strips delivered on-demand. All for one low price without prescriptions, insurance, or hassles.
Mobile app for iPhone and Apple Watch
Sync your meter with the One Drop Mobile app on your iPhone or Apple Watch to see all your blood glucose data and analytics at a glance. It lets you track everything in one place: blood glucose, food, medication, and activity.
Sleek, compact, and seamless
Easy to use and set up
Wirelessly transmits blood glucose data via Bluetooth to the One Drop app on your iPhone or Apple Watch
Fits comfortably in a pants pocket or purse
Made from 100% responsibly sourced materials
Get unlimited test strips and on-demand diabetes support on the One Drop website
No prescriptions, no insurance, no hassles
What’s in the Box
One Drop Bluetooth glucose meter
One Drop lancing device
One Drop test trips (one vial of 25 strips)
Two pre-installed CR2032 3-Volt Lithium batteries
Other Features: Batteries Required, Health App Compatible, Wireless
Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0
Power Source: Battery power
Batteries: CR2032 Lithium
Height: 1.125 in./2.86 cm
Length: 4.25 in./10.79 cm
Width: 4.125 in./10.48 cm
Weight: 10 oz./284 g
Mfr. Part Number: 8000-10584
UPC or EAN No.: 859509006064
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th Generation)
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 2
Answers from the community
Is this a 510k cleared FDA Device? If yes where can I get the details or the approval number
- Asked by Pratikkumar P from Somerset
- on Sep 20, 2019
How much are the test strips and how many do get at each time?
- Asked by Cherry S from Malakoff
- on Nov 26, 2018
100, 200, 300 or Unlimited strips every 90 days are the options, and they all have their own cost bi 100, 200, 300 or Unlimited strips every 90 days are the options, and they all have their own cost billed every 3 months. Unlimited costs 149 USD, the others are less.
- Answered by Sean J from Grand Rapids
- on Nov 27, 2018
Is it compatible with the Apple Healhkit APP
- Asked by Dennis L from Venice
- on Feb 12, 2019
Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
One Drop Diabetes Management
One Drop Mobile is an award-winning app loaded with features to help you achieve great results!
“Just had my bloodwork done and my A1C has dropped from 5.9% to 5.6%, which puts me in normal range. I was at 6.1% before starting One Drop. I’m also at my lowest weight at 168 lbs. Yay!” - JL
“I’m very excited! My A1C went from 10.7% a little over 4 months ago to 5.7% today!” -CM
“Diabetes is so much less stressful with One Drop! THANK YOU!!!” - KE
App Store as a “Best New App,” TechCrunch, The Washington Post, CNN, Time Magazine, Fortune, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, YAHOO! Finance, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk, DiabetesMine, and more!
Since 2017, One Drop has published and presented 15 peer-reviewed studies, demonstrating the platform's effectiveness in lowering A1C in just a few weeks.
The One Drop platform also includes:
* A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that sends readings to the One Drop app.
* All the test strips you need, delivered direct to your door.
* Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach.
Learn more by checking out the One Drop Store in app settings.
FREE APP FEATURES
Personal Diabetes Assistant
* Personalized daily schedule delivered to you each day.
* Schedule reminders to help you stay on track.
* Track blood sugars, meds, meals, activity, weight, blood pressure, and more — all in one place.
Insights & Advice
* AI-powered technology predicts your future blood sugar trends.
* Personalized recommendations on how to keep blood sugars in your target range.
Apple Health® Integration
* Sync data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Fitbit, Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Nike+, Strava, Qardio, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings, and more!
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS App
* Track blood sugars, meds, meals, and activity using your Apple Watch.
* View your daily stats, including goal progress and in-range glucose readings.
World’s Largest Food Database
* Search library or scan barcodes to find foods.
* One Drop automatically calculates carbs and other nutrition data.
* Build and save favorite meals for future use.
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Daily, weekly, and monthly views show how close you are to reaching your goals!
* Swipe left on home screen (Insight tab) to see how often your blood sugars are in-range.
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates to match your pump.
* One Drop automatically logs and adds pump data to your daily insulin totals.
* Add temp basals from the home screen (Today tab).
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, German, and French.
* Region-specific food libraries available for: China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and many more!
* Join a worldwide community of people living and thriving with diabetes.
* Check out our Ambassadors — users like you who have volunteered to share all their data in real time.
* Visit the News tab for breaking diabetes news, recipes, and community data. …