NETGEAR Orbi Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System with Built-in Cable Modem (2-Pack)
The NETGEAR Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi System with Built-in Cable Modem is the industry's first Cable Modem and Router Mesh Wi-Fi System with super-fast and patented Tri-band Wi-Fi technology. This Orbi system replaces your existing cable modem and Wi-Fi router and seamlessly works with all major Internet service providers such as Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, and others right out of the box. Replace your existing cable modem and get better Wi-Fi while eliminating cable modem rental fees.
Choose a 1-pack for Wi-Fi coverage of homes up to 2,000 square feet. For larger homes up to 4,000 square feet, select a 2-pack.
Fast Wi-Fi coverage for homes up to 2,000 square feet (1-pack) or up to 4,000 square feet (2-pack)
Compatible with your current Internet Service Provider (ISP), including Xfinity, Spectrum, Charter, and Cox*
Save money by eliminating rental fees for the cable modem and Wi-Fi router from your service provider
Delivers fast and consistent Internet speeds, even as you connect more devices
Orbi app provides easy setup, quick speed tests, and more
Four Gigabit Ethernet ports for directly connecting your home media center, game consoles, and home office devices
Smart Parental Controls help you manage content and time online for any connected device
Easily create a separate, secure guest network for visitors—no need to share your Wi-Fi password
Add an Orbit satellite (sold separately) whenever you want to expand your high-performance Wi-Fi coverage
Note: The Orbi router is not compatible with cable bundled voice services
What’s in the Box
One Orbi Cable Modem Router (CBR40)
One Orbi Satellite (RBS20)
Ethernet cable (2m)
One 12V/3.5A power adapter
One 12V/1.5A power adapter
Quick start guide
Height: Router: 8.9 in./22.6 cm; Satellite: 6.6 in./16.8 cm
Width: Router: 6.7 in./17 cm; Satellite: 5.6 in./14.2 cm
Depth: Router: 3.1 in./7.9 cm; Satellite: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
Weight: Router: 2.15 lb./975.2 g; Satellite: 1.08 lb./487.6 g
Mfr. Part Number: CBK40
UPC or EAN No.: 606449130829
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: One-year limited
*The Orbi router is not compatible with cable bundled voice services
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
NETGEAR Orbi - WiFi System App
Do more with your Orbi WiFi using the NETGEAR Orbi app. Access your Orbi features and manage your network from anywhere after quickly setting up your WiFi in just a few steps.
The NETGEAR Orbi app gives you convenient access to your router’s features:
- Remote Management – Monitor and control your home WiFi from anywhere.
- Smart Parental Controls – Filter content and limit time o nline automatically with Circle® on NETGEAR.
- Armor Security - Advanced cybersecurity on your network to protect all devices from online threats.
- Speed Test – See if you’re getting the internet broadband speeds you’re paying for.
- Guest WiFi – Set up a secure and separate WiFi network for guests.
- Traffic Meter – Monitor internet usage over time.
- Easily pause WiFi, update firmware, and more!
The NETGEAR Orbi app is always being improved. Install it today!
For more information about your Orbi WiFi System, visit http://www.support.netgear.com …