Claris FileMaker Pro is part of Claris FileMaker that has everything you need to rapidly build unique, connected apps that support advanced technology like cloud, mobile, and AI. Create apps to manage contacts, track inventory, organize projects, and more. Build an app in just minutes and hours rather than days and weeks. Plus, get a suite of advanced development and diagnostic tools to help you design and maintain your apps with ease.
FileMaker Pro is a low-code tool with pro-code power. So, while you don’t have to be a developer to make an app, if you are, we’ve got you covered. Using FileMaker Pro, any problem solver can:
- Drag and drop to create layouts.
- Use built-in templates and add-ons.
- Import CSV files, XML, and spreadsheets.
- Create mobile apps.
- Run apps on Mac and Windows.
- Securely share apps on phones, tablets, laptops, and the web.
- Make instant reports on the fly.
- Connect to popular apps and existing data sources.
Plus, there’s help if you need it. Claris has an extensive, global ecosystem that includes a professional partner network, in-depth learning resources, and an active online community to give you the support you need.
Create apps directly in FileMaker Cloud from FileMaker Pro
Execute Data API script step
Core ML support
Dark Mode support
Drag and drop installer
What’s in the Box
FileMaker Pro 19 (includes a license key for installation—Internet access required—and a link to download the software; no disk)
Internet Access: Internet Access Required
Media: Activation Code & Download Link
Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, 2GB RAM, 4GB or more recommended.
Requirements Other: Windows 10 (Pro & Enterprise), Windows 8.1 (Standard & Pro); 64-bit only, 1GB RAM, 2GB or more recommended.
UPC or EAN No.: 044866052124
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019 and later)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019 and later)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
how does filemaker compare to microsoft access
No answers yet
- Asked by Thomas L from Bronx
- on May 31, 2020