Lightning to VGA Adapter
Use the Lightning to VGA Adapter with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector. The Lightning to VGA Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your VGA-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
It also outputs video content — movies, TV shows, captured video — to your big screen in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach your Lightning to VGA Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable (sold separately).
What’s in the Box
Lightning to VGA Adapter
Requires a VGA cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Does not support audio output.
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
Answers from the community
Can you use your phone and charge it at the same time?
- Asked by Kathleen F from Portage
- on Sep 7, 2019
Yes you can charge at the same time, it had a normal apple lightning power connection next to the VG Yes you can charge at the same time, it had a normal apple lightning power connection next to the VGA one, you can just see it in the picture.
- Answered by Andrew T from Dudleston Heath
- on Sep 30, 2019
can i transfer pictures or files from my ipad to my acer computer which uses microsoft 7
- Asked by Aniaya R from Temple
- on Nov 9, 2018
Yes you can, and there various ways to do this.
1) Connect your Acer to iCLOUD to download photos. Yes you can, and there various ways to do this.
1) Connect your Acer to iCLOUD to download photos.
2) Plug in a USB to Lightning cable connector to allow access to your photos, and music.
3) If you have Blue Tooth you can connect that between the iPlone and Acer.
4) On your iPhone, select the pic you want to send tap the little box next the the trashcan symbol. Select more pics if you want to send (but not so many as to exceed the maximum attachment size. Then select next and use the e-mail symbol to enter the address for the recipient (yourself) and send.
- Answered by Michael Thomas A from San Diego
- on Nov 26, 2018
Can you charge your device at the same time?
No answers yet
- Asked by Daniel S from HARPENDEN
- on Oct 24, 2012
Is there a way to toggle the projector on and off using the Lightning to VGA adapter to connect iPad to projector?
- Asked by Gary B from Goreville
- on Jun 8, 2016
I can envision two methods. I use an A/B switch that I press to access my PC thus if the PC is on wh I can envision two methods. I use an A/B switch that I press to access my PC thus if the PC is on whatever appears on the PC is projected. The option w/o the PC could be press the sleep switch on your Apple device and assume it goes dark that is what shows on the screen.
- Answered by Martin S from HIGHLAND PARK
- on Jun 9, 2016
Can I use this product to connect my MacPro laptop to a projector?
- Asked by Ramy S from Cambridge
- on Mar 20, 2016
No you can not. It requires a device with a lightning connection - iPhone, iPad, etc. You need a d No you can not. It requires a device with a lightning connection - iPhone, iPad, etc. You need a different VGA adapter for the laptop.
- Answered by JUDE A. R from Milwaukee
- on Mar 29, 2016