Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
It also outputs video content — movies, TV shows, captured video — to your big screen in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
What’s in the Box
Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
Answers from the community
Does it support the Netflix and Hulu app
- Asked by Raeshonna S from Oakland
- on Apr 19, 2020
I use mine with an ipad6 with sw version 13.3. It works great for Netflix. Not sure with Hulu.
- Answered by Allen H from Summerfield
- on May 13, 2020
Can you use other apps and games while a show or movie play on the monitor or TV?
- Asked by Cory B from Braeside
- on May 15, 2020