Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
The World Travel Adapter Kit includes a set of seven AC plugs with prongs that fit different electrical outlets around the world, each laser-etched with the regions they are compatible with. For world travelers, this is the perfect kit to ensure power connectivity in most countries you may travel to.
The kit is designed to work with iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac notebooks. It is compatible with Apple USB-C Power Adapters, MagSafe and MagSafe 2 Power Adapters, 10W and 12W USB Power Adapters, and Portable Power Adapters.
The AC plugs included in the World Travel Adapter Kit directly support outlets in North America, Japan, China, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Korea, Australia, Hong Kong, and Brazil.
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
Answers from the community
Can these be used with iPhone Pro 18W Charger?
No answers yet
- Asked by Susan M from Hoboken
- on Oct 14, 2019
Which plug in the World Travel Adapter kit works in Switzerland?
- Asked by David L from Hoeilaart
- on Oct 2, 2019
Is it necessary to use a transformer or voltage converter to charge an I-Phone in Australia or will the adapter be enough
- Asked by Patricia R from Tucson
- on Jun 15, 2019
According to a google search (I can’t seem to post a link here) iPhones and iPads natively support 1 According to a google search (I can’t seem to post a link here) iPhones and iPads natively support 100-240 volts, just need an adapter for the different outlet styles.
- Answered by Lynn B from SENECA
- on Jun 30, 2019