The 1.8-metre Power Adapter Extension Cable is an AC extension lead that provides extra length for your Apple power adapter. Use it with MagSafe and MagSafe 2 power adapters, 10W and 12W USB-A power adapters and 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W and 96W USB-C power adapters.
What’s in the Box
Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
Answers from the community
Will this work with a Macbook Air 13-inch mid-2012 model?
- Asked by sophie G from Frome
- on Apr 16, 2020
does this extension work on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)?
- Asked by IMPORTADORA Y DISTRIBUIDORA V
- on Jan 5, 2020
yes it will work
- Answered by Rocco K from Tallinn
- on Feb 21, 2020
Will the old extension cable from an 61 watt power supply work with the new 96 watt version?
- Asked by Stewart J from Shelburne
- on Dec 12, 2019
- Answered by Rylan O from Waukesha
- on Jan 6, 2020