USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro for syncing and charging.
You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on select iPhone and iPad Pro models.
What’s in the Box
Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac mini (2018)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
Answers from the community
can I transfer photos from my Nikon Z6 to my ipad pro with this cable will my ipad pro be able to read Nikons NEF raw files?
- Asked by alan M from Calgary
- on Dec 30, 2019
Can you use this cable to connect an iPhone to an iPad Pro 11 to directly transfer videos/data between the two?
- Asked by Tamas K from NEWQUAY
- on Dec 25, 2019
I just tried it and yes. I connected my iPhone 11 Pro Max to an iPad Pro 11, and the photos on my iP I just tried it and yes. I connected my iPhone 11 Pro Max to an iPad Pro 11, and the photos on my iPhone were copied directly in my iPad Photos rather than in the Files app.
- Answered by anita C from Danville
- on Jan 3, 2020
Can I use my 18W USB-C to lightning cable to charge my iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Eileen B from Drums
- on Dec 19, 2019
So this supports for a few select iOS models fast charging by USB Power Delivery, what is the max wattage it supports for USB PD?
- Asked by Andrew R from Lubbock
- on Oct 19, 2017
Do these cords come with a warranty
- Asked by Andre C from Blackwood
- on Nov 25, 2019
Your Apple-branded or Beats-branded hardware product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in mat Your Apple-branded or Beats-branded hardware product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase (“Warranty Period”) when used in accordance with Apple`s user manuals.
- Answered by Stephanie B
- on Nov 27, 2019