USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 m)
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro for syncing and charging.
You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on select iPhone and iPad Pro models.
Compatible with the following Mac and iPad Pro models:
12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display, 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), iMac Pro, Mac mini - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 11-inch iPad Pro, and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation)
What’s in the Box
Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 m)
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st Generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch (5th Generation)
- iPod nano (7th Generation)
Answers from the community
What is the max power current this cable can carry on? Is it 3A or 2.4A?
- Asked by QuangDiep N from Sydney
- on Feb 7, 2019
I used a power meter and the iPad was charging at 22.5W. That means the 22.5W / 5V = 4.5A or 22.5 / I used a power meter and the iPad was charging at 22.5W. That means the 22.5W / 5V = 4.5A or 22.5 / 4.5V = 5A So IMO the cable is capable of delivering 5A.
- Answered by John R from Shailer Park
- on Apr 6, 2019
Can I charge iPad with my iPhone, not the other way around with the usb c to lightning cable?
- Asked by William G from Beaufort
- on Mar 3, 2019
Will this cable work to transfer information from my new MacBook Air to my iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Michelle T from Belmont
- on Dec 23, 2018
Will this cable work with the newest (released 2018) 18 watt USB-C charger?
- Asked by Marton C from Huntington Beach
- on Dec 7, 2018
Will this damage my phone battery if I connect the USB-c end to my 87w laptop block and the other end to my iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Bryce O from Albuquerque
- on Dec 21, 2018